1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Wanted to share my new site - lots of free info

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by Nicole J. Sachs LCSW, Jun 28, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Nicole J. Sachs LCSW

Nicole J. Sachs LCSW Therapist and TMS Author

Hey everyone. I have been hard at work creating my new website, YouTube Channel, and the 2nd edition of my book, The Meaning of Truth.

If you are struggling to heal from TMS, or simply need some support or encouragement, there is a lot here for you to use. It is my privilege to share it with you.

I hope everyone is doing well. Remember: Left foot, right foot...breathe. You can DO THIS!

www.thecureforchronicpain.com

much much love...nicole

Attached Files:

Karrie, she333, intense50 and 2 others like this.
  2. Ftaghn!

Ftaghn! Peer Supporter

Congrats! I hope you do well in your venture =)

Nicole J. Sachs LCSW likes this.
  3. plum

plum Beloved Grand Eagle

Hey Nicole,

I wondered what had happened to you. I think we last crossed paths on the other forum where you most generously gifted me a copy of your book. For anyone who hasn't read it, the book is a no-holds barred testament to the power of journaling. I must have said this at the time but it bears saying again, I really admire Nicole for sharing her very personal story of tms healing. For a therapist to open their heart in such a way is a gutsy and very powerful thing to do.

I adore the Rumi quote on your site. That could easily become a mantra for me.

Great to see you here and wishing you all the very best with your relaunch.

Plum x

4. Nicole J. Sachs LCSW

Thanks Plum! Yes of course I remember you. I have been raising the 5 kids and working hard in my private practice compiling the work I share in the new book, site and YouTube Channel. It's hard to do it all, but I'm making a renewed effort to bring the TMS healing message out to the world, where it is sorely needed, as you know!

Hoping this finds you well!

XO nicole

intense50 and plum like this.
  5. Freeange

Freeange Peer Supporter

I bought your book and read it all in one day. It's a very unique book in that it felt like you knew me which of course you don't. I found some helpful tips in journaling and feel that these have really helped my recovery. Your warm tone at the beginning of the book had me in tears which is very unusual for me.

I also have 5 kids so am awed that you had time to write a book

Freeange

6. she333

she333 Peer Supporter

Thanks for the videos. I've been watching them and can relate to so many things. Your story is really inspiring.

7. Tennis Tom

Tennis Tom Beloved Grand Eagle

Congrats on the new book Nicole, looking forward to seeing it. Keep us updated on your TMS practice, TMS'ers are constantly looking for TMS practitioners here, they are few and far-between.

G'luck!
    tt

8. Nicole J. Sachs LCSW

I'm so inspired that you guys are working so hard on your healing. Please know that I think of you every day, and I'm right her with you! Keep sharing this information and I am hopeful more than ever that we can shift current thinking on chronic pain and healing!

XO n.

9. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, Nicole. You are an inspiration to everyone, rearing 5 kids and having your TMS therapy work. Journaling helped me to forgive my parents and older brother for things going back to my boyhood. The anger was really repressed, but forgiving them healed my severe back pain.

Good luck with your new book and its TMS healing suggestions.

plum and Nicole J. Sachs LCSW like this.
  10. Nicole J. Sachs LCSW

Tom! Good to hear from you!

I have always appreciated your support of my work. Let me know what you think of the new book!

XO, n.

11. Karrie

Karrie New Member

I watched the four Youtube videos and your conviction was just so inspiring. I really believed everything you said so I downloaded your book. I'm done suffering. Here we go :)

12. Nicole J. Sachs LCSW

This is AWESOME. I'm so inspired by every person who commences this journey!!!

Karrie likes this.