1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

WANT TO HEAL

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Boston Redsox, Dec 2, 2015.

1. Boston Redsox

Boston Redsox Well Known Member

Just get out and change your life…leave a job that sucks, and relationship that it consuming YOU, tell the person that you wanted to for a long time to fuck off, hug the person you wanted for a long time…..get plenty of sleep whether its with drugs, grass, mediation or all of them. TAKE CARE OF YOU BY ALL MEANS.

Simplicity likes this.
  2. mike2014

mike2014 Beloved Grand Eagle

Lol Marco, you've woken up enlightened haha how are you my friend?

Simplicity and Boston Redsox like this.
  3. Boston Redsox

Boston Redsox Well Known Member

I DID…I already check off a few of the people that I wanted to say Fuck Off to much relieved relationship and hugs next.

4. Simplicity

Simplicity Guest

:D This is great.

Just this last week I've done some major changes in my life and it has really helped.

I reached a point where I just felt - enough! I can't keep doing what I'm doing, I need to change and step out of my comfort zone. - I pushed myself to get out more, joined a volunteer group and have met some new people. I think it's important to take a hard look at your life and change the parts that isn't working. For me, one of those things was stepping back from this place, it stressed me out too much. Another was to realize that how other people treat me is a statement about who they are - not who I am. We teach people how to treat us. I needed to change myself, not them.

I've had pretty sever sciatica that increased since starting the TMS work and it is now gone, within a week! ... and I realized today that I can't remember the last time I had a migraine attack - I used to have them on a weekly basis. I'm not healed, but I'm getting there. I think it's important to find your own way; we can sense what works and what doesn't, if we only listen - there's a wealth of wisdom inside us. Do what you need to do to get there and if someone disagrees with you, know that this is your life and your journey, not theirs.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2015
    Samwise likes this.
  5. mike2014

mike2014 Beloved Grand Eagle

Well done Simplicity, I'm glad that you've made some significant changes in your life. Keep up the great work.

God bless

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2015
    Simplicity likes this.
  6. Simplicity

Simplicity Guest

Thank you Mike! :)