1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

walk?

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by ashoo79, Mar 8, 2016.

1. ashoo79

ashoo79 New Member

I just have this question to ask is there anyone who suffer from Sciatica TMS symptoms and can only run and not feel anything like no burning no needles no pins but when they walk they feel all these symptoms. I am so out there to hear some answers from you guys. Like yesterday I ran for 2 mins and I did not feel much burning at all but then I walked and felt it n my lower leg and the burning was pretty much high. I just want to know if a TMSER should just walk and walk while feeling that burn.

2. intense50

intense50 Well known member

I am the opposite of you. Walking good my goal is too jog. Played hockey today .For me the process has been to just go with the flow. In the beginning I would test it. Now I just do what I do . And when I genuinely feel like jogging I will. I am now 95% free and jogging is my last goal. No rush. I am so happy to walk and be back at work. 3 months ago I could barely walk. I know some plow through and challenge it but for me it's been slow and steady a lot of soul searching and mindfulness. And physically letting my automonic system gradually cool down.

giantsfan likes this.
  3. ashoo79

ashoo79 New Member

Thanks Intense I really appreciate your answer. its good to know that someone out there have time to listen to your question and have time to answer too. wish you to recover soon as well.