1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 13 Videos which influenced me

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Laudisco, Nov 7, 2014.

1. Laudisco

Laudisco Well known member

I've just got up to Day 13 in the Structured Education Program. I have to admit I've been taking it slowly, and I haven't been doing it every day as I've had a lot going on in my life lately. Anyhow, I still want to persist with it!

I just wanted to share the videos which helped me solidify my understanding of TMS, by Dr Howard Schubiner. I found they were quite thorough and effectively presented. I haven't done his full Mind Body Syndrome program, but there are lots of great free resources on his website:

Information Videos - Mind Body Syndrome/Tension Myositis Syndrome

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, Laudisco. I think you're doing TMS healing just right. Take your time and skip a day or two in the SEP when you have less time.

I've seen those videos before but am glad you reminded me and everyone else about them. Dr. Schubiner is one of the most helpful
    TMS practitioners and his advice and understanding of TMS is priceless.

Laudisco likes this.