1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Using Pinterest as a way to manifest the way you want to feel and live

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Patrisia, Jan 13, 2020.

1. Patrisia

Patrisia Peer Supporter

Hi everyone!

I wanted to let everyone know about what has helped me on my way to recovery - Pinterest.

Now, this may sound strange as one of the components to healing but I found it to be a wonderful manifestation tool. I was getting so tired of my negative brain, my negative attitude and the constant state of fear. I started to pin posts that helped me visualize the way I would feel if I'd feel healthy, happy, wealthy etc. I pinned tons of posts about abundance, feeling safe, trusting the universe, happiness, love, beautiful mornings... and believe it or not, my life started changing. It became a huge adventure since and it helped me look at the world with child-like curiosity.

Have an exciting day!

Dragonfly, plum and HattieNC like this.
  2. plum

plum Beloved Grand Eagle

I’m so happy to read this post because I’m also a huge fan of Pinterest for exactly the same reasons as you. I think my biggest board is jam-packed full of “puppies and piglets” but like you my boards cover a range of inspirations.

One of the main reasons I really took to it was because I have never felt an emotional connection to the media images we are assailed with. I always thought I wasn’t a particularly visual person but the images I found here spoke of a different reality. There is a wonderfully child-like sense of play and discovery about it.

I hope your post inspires others to explore and craft beautiful vision boards and such.

plum xxx

Patrisia and Dragonfly like this.
  3. Dragonfly

Dragonfly New Member

I love this post @Patrisia and I’m so happy for you! I do believe your life started to change! Like attracts like especially when we feel it.

I do this same thing too and had slipped away from it while tangled up in trying too hard to learn about TMS the past several weeks and recently have jumped back in to the happiness and beauty there. I am an artist and can get lost in the inspiration and beauty in there. I have boards of things I love and use positive and love filled words to describe my boards. Inspirational like you do too, a reminder that all is well. My gardens board is one of my favorites that never ceases to delight me as well as anything to do with animals. I find it so easy to get out of my head when I’m in there and feel from my heart. It makes me happy :happy:

Thank you for sharing this wonderful post!

Big hug ❤️

Patrisia and plum like this.