1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Update

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by MommaCat, Sep 18, 2021.

1. MommaCat

MommaCat Peer Supporter

I wanted to post an update in my symptoms. My hip pain and shoulder pain has went away. I am still waking with a tingling tongue, weird feeling i. mips, numb feeling thru out neck, more in the front and the lump feeling remains in my throat. Tje side of my face feels strange from time to time.
    This has totally destroyed my happy go lucky self.
    My legs will sometimes feel stiff.
    I have had ever blood test imaginable, fungal, lyme, etc..
    The fatigue is somtimes over whelming.
    I have been scanned from head to toe and now they want to do a spinal tap.
    I do not feel that is a good idea.
    I have become very depressed. Strange thing is I traveled to the carribean with my sister for a week and i snorked, hiked and really felt better. strange ...
    I came home and seemed to be worse.
    I ride my horse and tje uncomfortable feeling is there. Riding my horse is something I love. I ride my atv and tje feeling is there.
    I am now frigjtened this will be my life. I can not stand this feeling in my neck amd throat.
    I feel tje doctors are missing something.

2. TG957

TG957 Beloved Grand Eagle

It is very common to have a rise in anxiety or depression as pain levels are going down. You developed pain because of suppressed emotions. Now your emotions are out of the bag and they cause your depression. Fatigue is also very common. I had both anxiety and fatigue and all went away. Continue your emotional work, and you will overcome depression. Be patient, it takes a while.

3. MommaCat

MommaCat Peer Supporter

it is the feeling in tje front of my neck and lips that is driving my anxiety. For 10 months i have had this. tje otjer stuff has gone but this is unrelenting.

4. ChronicVince

ChronicVince Peer Supporter

5. fafoulefou

fafoulefou Newcomer

selut @ChronicVince , je ne sais pas si tu est toujours actif sur le forum , je suis de dijon , tu pense qu'il y a possibilité d'échanger avec toi de vive voix par téléphone ?

6. ChronicVince

ChronicVince Peer Supporter

Salut @fafoulefou , oui avec plaisir. Je t'envoie un message.