1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern U.S.(New York) Daylight Time. It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. Enrique is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern (now US Daylight Time).
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this link: http://go.tmswiki.org/newprogram
    Dismiss Notice

Update: pain when I could relax ...

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by Time2be, Oct 1, 2017.

1. Time2be

Time2be Well known member

Dear all, I want to share with you me latest insight: when I am very stressed at work I don't have necessarily pelvic pain. My pain depends upon my feeling of being in control and being part of something (a project, people) . Does this makes sense? I have now observed the pattern for some time and what I see is: I feel good if I have task or are together with others. Being alone makes me anxious and I feel lonely. I love my work, so that's not bad that I feel good at work. But the last two months had been nothing but work and this is not good. I know that this is not healthy in the long run. I know that it would be good for me to find a man with whom I could share my life. But the idea of having dates makes my nerve system excited and the pain starts. Shall I do it anyway? I know that the pain subsides if I feel safe in a dating situation. I feel so stupid that I have a pain problem when I could relax ...
    Time2be