1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Update: pain when I could relax ...

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by Time2be, Oct 1, 2017.

1. Time2be

Time2be Well known member

Dear all, I want to share with you me latest insight: when I am very stressed at work I don't have necessarily pelvic pain. My pain depends upon my feeling of being in control and being part of something (a project, people) . Does this makes sense? I have now observed the pattern for some time and what I see is: I feel good if I have task or are together with others. Being alone makes me anxious and I feel lonely. I love my work, so that's not bad that I feel good at work. But the last two months had been nothing but work and this is not good. I know that this is not healthy in the long run. I know that it would be good for me to find a man with whom I could share my life. But the idea of having dates makes my nerve system excited and the pain starts. Shall I do it anyway? I know that the pain subsides if I feel safe in a dating situation. I feel so stupid that I have a pain problem when I could relax ...
    Time2be