1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Update on film "All the Rage"

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by David88, May 6, 2017.

1. David88

David88 Well known member

The producers sent out this update today to Kickstarter backers:

We recently had three screenings at BAFICI, the Buenos Aires International Festival of Independent Cinema, and the response was powerful. People were deeply moved by the film, and a large number of physicians and therapists came out to see it. Dr Richard Lowe, an Argentine doctor who now runs a electronic medical records company based in the US, sent the following note after the screening:

"Your film is unforgettable and will have a major impact on the future of medicine. I have dealt with this type of illness many times and can only say you are onto something. Indeed, classical medicine is not prepared to look a the patient in a holistic manner yet. Your explanation for why that is hits the mark....You are correct, the current paradigm is in flux. It is not that the previous scientific paradigm is incorrect, but that, as Kuhn so well put it, it is “incommensurable” with the new paradigm that views disease in a holistic model and needs different scientific tools to measure it."

We are now back in the US and gearing up for a very busy June and July - including a number of festival screenings and our theatrical launch.

Along with upcoming screenings in Sedona, Chicago, and New Haven, we now have a date for San Francisco Documentary Film Festival (June 10 at 7:15- we will also show a second new film "Working in Protest" at the same festival).

The Grail Moviehouse in Asheville, NC is hosting a screening on June 17th. It's a great theater run by some old friends of ours.

Stay tuned for an update on our New York and Los Angeles theatrical runs.

MWsunin12 likes this.
  2. Un0wut2du

Un0wut2du Peer Supporter

We will see you in Chicago. I've got my tickets and am excited!

3. Ellen

Ellen Beloved Grand Eagle

Yea! Will be shown in my home town.

4. chris_mom

chris_mom New Member

To tmswiki members living in the SF Bay Area: I am helping director Michael Galinsky with publicity for the showing on June 10th at SF DocFest. Please help get the word out! If you have ideas on how we can engage the mind body community, please contact me at chriscwei@yahoo.com. Thanks!

5. jrid32

jrid32 Peer Supporter

Where / How did you get tickets?

6. Un0wut2du

Un0wut2du Peer Supporter

7. David88

David88 Well known member

The producers sent out another update today:

We want you to be the first to know. "All The Rage" will play atSF Docfest at the Roxie on June 10 at 7:15 - It will be followed by the world premiere of our new film "Working in Protest" - Come for Both! Michael will be in attendance.

As with NY and Chicago - tickets will sell out fast so please get them right away if you want to make it. Also, if it sells out super fast it is very likely the Roxie theater will give it a run so buy your tickets today. If you don't live in SF we imagine you know people who do! please send them a note with the link to buy tickets

Look for an update about our NY and LA theatrical premieres in the next few days. Everyday awareness about the film grows - keep on sharing the trailer and posts.
    It's working!