1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. Bonnard is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 25 Unrecognised success

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Moppy, Jan 22, 2016.

1. Moppy

Moppy Peer Supporter

I suddenly realised this morning that I've had no lower back pain for some days! My main TMS manifestation has been RSI in both arms so i guess i focus more on that but I've also had ongoing low grade back ache for some years as well....I'm so thrilled about this! My arms have also been much less painful and i am starting to do things I've not done for four and a half years like driving more than just around town. Last week i went away down the coast and drove all the way there, 200 km, and three days later, all the way back and no major problem. I couldn't have done that a month ago. It was wonderful, i am really starting to get my life back! And I'm only half way thru the SEP.....I'm excited about what lies ahead....

wonderwoman and KatheC like this.
  2. Gigi

Gigi Well known member

Woohoo! Let's hear it for SUCCESS! Way to go!
    Sometimes the changes are so incremental that we don't notice, but I'm a big fan of celebrating steps along the way.
    tiphata

3. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, Moppy. Congratulations! You are really progressing with TMS and the SEProgram. The long coastal drive without much pain really is proof that you are conquering the emotional causes of your pains. Keep positive and believe 100 percent in TMS and you will be healthier and happier than ever before.

I hope everyone looks at your post from yesterday, to give them encouragement on their SEProgram journey .

4. Moppy

Moppy Peer Supporter

Thanks Gigi and Walt...a good one for my evidence sheet that's for sure!