1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

unlearn Your Pain

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Boston Redsox, Sep 13, 2015.

1. Boston Redsox

Boston Redsox Well Known Member

As anybody done this program i would like to hear some feed back . It sounds very interesting!

2. Boston Redsox

Don't know i am waiting for it

3. mike2014

mike2014 Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi Guys, I have subscribed to his online course which is pretty much like the book, but gives access to his video clips, any updates he may discover, a forum etc What I like most is that I can email him for support anytime.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2015
  4. Boston Redsox

I was looking at that Mike ...Basically I am a Steve O fan of recovery i goto his book like the bible of tms but i found Dr Shrubiner very interesting.

Is the $100 worth it besides the emails options

5. IrishSceptic

IrishSceptic Podcast Visionary

Howard is great. didn't do the program but working through Georgies which is based on his in part. Emailed him a few times and got responses each time. You can tell he truly does care about Mindbody medicine.

Boston Redsox likes this.
  6. mike2014

Yes I'm a huge fan of SteveO book, I like Howard because it's not too heavy on the science, but the treatment plan is very direct and with no fluff.

That's a tough one looking at it... There are alot of professionals on this forum so you could just get the books and utilise the professionals we have here rather than getting the online course.

The meditation CD that comes with the book is excellent and one of my favourites.

Grateful17 likes this.
  7. mike2014

Yeah there is something comforting about getting his emails, he gets it and has a very gentle approach. Top guy.

IrishSceptic likes this.
  8. Boston Redsox

Thx can't wait to get it

9. Markus

Markus Guest

His lectures are on YouTube as well!

Boston Redsox likes this.
  10. mike2014

You may know this, but just in case, make sure you order the second version. There is a big difference in content as his program has evolved.

11. Boston Redsox

Thx i did Mike