1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

UK support PLEASE, feeling too defeated

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by billiewells, Aug 16, 2017.

1. billiewells

billiewells Peer Supporter

Hi everyone, I was starting to improve a little from all of my symptoms but feel absolutely back at step one. I am agoraphobic and have mobility issues because of my leg, I am isolated and not a natural hermit, I have spent any money I had on coaching and therapies and have none left, no support has been forthcoming on the NHS and I am desperate to find some sort of support or co support in the UK.

I really am at an all time low, any suggestions gratefully received xx

2. AC45

AC45 Well known member

Hello @billiewells,

This is a very supportive group who cares very much about you and others suffering from TMS. Fortunately, there is a lot of wonderful advice on this forum for free as well as live free chats every Saturday. I hope you take advantage of Alan's new program, the SEP and the wealth of knowledge on this forum. You are not alone. We care. We send you healing thoughts and kindness.

Best,
    AC45

Ellen and billiewells like this.
  3. Tennis Tom

Tennis Tom Beloved Grand Eagle

4. billiewells

billiewells Peer Supporter

Yes I am thanks

Tennis Tom likes this.