1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Two more copies of Nicole Sach's Book (reply to enter)

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Forest, Jul 30, 2014.

1. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi All,

After a very successful call last night, Nicole Sachs, LCSW has offered to donate an additional two copies of her book, The Meaning of Truth. If you would like to enter this drawing to get one of the free autographed books, simply reply to this thread saying why you would like the book.

About last night's call, @North Star wrote, "Ladies (you can listen too, men), you don't want to miss out on the call-in's with Nicole Sachs, LCSW. The call with her last night was fabulous and I trotted right over to Amazon and downloaded her book onto my Kindle. (Dang, just remembered I didn't use the Amazon Smile…be sure to use that so this site can benefit from your purchases.)"
    http://www.tmswiki.org/forum/threads/dont-miss-next-weeks-call-in.5340/

Nicole is a TMS therapist who has received numerous referrals from Dr. Sarno, and was also a former patient of Dr. Sarno's. About the book, @Mermaid wrote, "I must have read every TMS self-help book available, although I understood the concept and knew what was causing all my pain and anxiety I never had the courage to tackle it head on until I read this book. It's the most honest uplifting book I have ever read, Nicole holds nothing back and teaches us in her own unique way that neither should we. Anyone would benefit from her insights, it's just a better way to live."

This thread is for entries into the drawing only. Reviews or other general thoughts about The Meaning of Truth should go in the following thread:
    http://www.tmswiki.org/forum/threads/the-meaning-of-truth-nicole-j-sachs.3667/

Thank you, Nicole, for your generosity!

North Star likes this.
  2. Forest

Last edited: Jul 31, 2014
    North Star likes this.
  3. DanielleMRD

DanielleMRD Peer Supporter

I would love to win this book and read from a TMS therapist's perspective! Thank you!! ❤️❤️

4. tarala

tarala Well known member

I'd love a copy too, thanks Forest and Nicole. Forest, can you remind me where/how to find the recording for this chat? Some of us live in awful time zones! Thanks, Terry

Last edited: Jul 31, 2014
  5. Forest

I'm updating this giveaway to end on Saturday early afternoon so that we have adequate time to gather shipping information and have the books shipped out promptly on Monday morning.
    We'll post it later on today in the original announcement thread. Keeping the recordings in the same thread as the announcement helps make the thread into a coherent narrative and keeps everything in the same place. ... But we haven't posted it yet!

tarala likes this.
  6. Hiawatha922

Hiawatha922 Peer Supporter

I would love to read this book to continue my healing journey.

7. Ollin

Ollin Peer Supporter

Sure, I'd like this book. The title itself sounds intriguing enough. Thank you for the generous offer.

8. Anne Walker

Anne Walker Beloved Grand Eagle

Enter me in the drawing please! Thanks Forest.

9. Gigi

Gigi Well known member

I'd love to read this one too! Thanks for entering me in the drawing, Forest.

10. Forest

Congratulations to @Gigi and @DanielleMRD, the two winners of an autographed copy of Nicole Sachs' book The Meaning of Truth.

Thanks to everyone who participated in this giveaway. The book is still available on Kindle, and I hope as many people as possible will join us this Tuesday to discuss the introduction and the first two chapters.

11. DanielleMRD

DanielleMRD Peer Supporter

Yay!! Thank you!! I'm so excited to begin reading this book ❤️❤️

Eric "Herbie" Watson likes this.
  12. Forest

I'm so glad to hear it! I'm really looking forward to it as well.

Eric "Herbie" Watson likes this.
  13. Nicole J. Sachs LCSW

Nicole J. Sachs LCSW Therapist and TMS Author

I'll get them into the mail tomorrow! :)

Eric "Herbie" Watson and Forest like this.
  14. Forest

Thanks so much!