1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Two great videos helped me in my recovery

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by af90, Aug 22, 2015.

1. af90

af90 Peer Supporter

The following two videos on YouTube helped me in my recovery. The dude in them probably doesn't even know what TMS is but the content in them is GOLD to treat TMS in my opinion. Intrested to see what you guys think?

How to stop caring what people think of you?

How to stop being a victim?

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Thansk, af90, for posting these two videos. He's great, and yes, he sure is thinking TMS.

I hope those with people pleasing "goodist" symptoms watch them.

I also like the YouTube videos of J.P. Sears. He also does not mention TMS but they sure sound like it.
    He offers advice on how to meditate, dealing with self-criticism, letting go of guilt, how to heal from depression,
    and a whole gaggle of other TMS symptoms.

3. IrishSceptic

IrishSceptic Podcast Visionary

I'm a big fan of that dude too! really knows his stuff

4. Tennis Tom

Tennis Tom Beloved Grand Eagle

Haven't watched the whole video yet, but my first impression is, he sure has a skinny finger.

5. Richsimm22

Richsimm22 Well known member

Thanks I've been looking for stuff i can listen too. So I'm gonna download the audio from the videos. I noticed he has many others on YouTube I might use.