1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

trouble with hyper link Day 24

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Leslie, Jan 24, 2013.

1. Leslie

Leslie Well known member

I clicked to follow the link to The Tension Myoneural Syndrome Hypothesis Explained: A Q&A With John Sarno, MD, cited in Day 24 of the SEP and it took me to a website that wanted me to register or login - is that supposed to happen?

2. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

You're right, that's probably not a link that we want anymore, Leslie. Old links get changed all the time, so thanks for alerting us - an admin will check it out - probably me, except I need to go home right now so I'll try to come back to it later tonight.:)

3. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

Leslie, I found a replacement article that I think is relevant to the Day 24 topic of personality traits - and if not totally on-point with the trait of perfectionism, I thought it was well-written and offers a slightly different perspective on the general topic. I also like the entire blog site that this article comes from, by journalist Dianne J. Moore, writing in 2009/2010 on her journey with TMS/MBS (and she's obviously a big fan of Dr. Sarno):

The Price of Being Nice: Do You Suffer From Caretaker Personality Disorder

I have edited the Day 24 page

4. Leslie

Leslie Well known member

Thanks so much Jan. This article could have been written exclusively for me, all about me. It really hit home.