1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

trouble overcoming fear

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by mgood100, Jun 15, 2016.

1. Annette K.

Annette K. New Member

I would like to say "thank you" to birdsetfree for her comment above.

That is a great image! It helped me getting through an afternoon of challenging activities!

birdsetfree likes this.
  2. mgood100

mgood100 New Member

Its been a long time since Ive revisited this thread but it was helpful last time so I figure id give it another shot.

I'm currently dealing with a major flare up of back pain. Does anyone have any tips for dealing with flare ups?

Also I finished the structured journaling program months ago but don't write often anymore. Does anyone suggest continuing journaling?

I keep reminding myself this is a marathon not a sprint but this marathon seems to be lasting a lifetime. Any tips for getting back on track would really help me right now.......

3. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi mgood100,

You might try reading a little of Dr. Sarno's books every day, or listening to the book on tape with Dr. Sarno narrating. Also you can contemplate the 12 daily reminders each day for a few minutes.

Tennis Tom likes this.