1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Trigger Points?

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by braden101, Feb 5, 2014.

1. braden101

braden101 Peer Supporter

Been battling scrotal pain for weeks now and since learning about TMS the pain has been on the move, all around the hip/pelvic area.

Also dawned on me today that since the scrotal pain began, I haven't had one single headache, which I would usually get daily.

Got out of the house today and did really well, pain came and went, everytime I felt a twinge I would put all my thought onto my feelings and kinda talk to myself, not that I'm really sure of what I'm saying or looking for yet but it seems to help.

Trigger points in both hips and small of the back have gotten out of control over the day though, taking away from the scrotal pain which is a relief but I cant stop poking and prodding and trying to work out the knots.

Basically my question is, should I be ignoring these trigger points, even though it eases the pain to work them out?

2. Birdie

Birdie Peer Supporter

braden101 likes this.