1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 17 Trigger ID

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Sean, Apr 22, 2016.

1. Sean

Sean New Member

A significant perspective comes out of the the reason reason today...don't avoid or ignore the trigger(s)...face them with some of the tools/strategies outlined. Makes sense...face the bully and learn to deal with. At this point for me It seems that buying into TMS MBS means u ignore the pain or give it little credence/power, pay attention to and deal with the triggers to lessen or cope in a more productive manner to the repressed anger/rage. As someone who has not been grossly affected by TMS until 2 years ago trigger identification in the context of my personality seemed to pave the way for healing.
    I have to say that there's been a lot of introspection:pompous::depressed::grumpy::happy::hurting:
    fingersinears

2. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi Sean,
    It sounds like you're on the right track. Keep up the good work. It is a process that you get better at, which you are!
    Andy B