1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Trembling

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by rickm, Jun 9, 2021.

1. rickm

rickm New Member

Heey guys, one of the tms symptoms I am dealing with is trembling/shaking. I especially notice it in my hands. It is a constant symptoms, as most I have. I was wondering whether there are other people out there that can relate? Some supporting stories maybe.

2. FredAmir

FredAmir Well known member

3. rickm

rickm New Member

A year ago I had my blood tested (this was way before I found about TMS, that is now 3 months ago), but I do not remember whether they checked B12. I will check with my dutch FP. @FredAmir

4. FredAmir

FredAmir Well known member

Make sure they do all three tests to get an accurate assessment. Blood test alone is not accurate.

5. Ellen

Ellen Beloved Grand Eagle

I have a highly activated nervous system and shaky hands are common for me. If I drink more than one cup of coffee or if I have performance anxiety of some kind my hands shake. If I know I'm going to be in a situation where performance anxiety (e.g. speaking in public) may be an issue, I take 20mg of propanolol, which is a low dose and works really well. However, I don't have shaky hands under other circumstances. It is always wise to consult with a physician first about symptoms to rule out anything else.

TG957 likes this.
  6. Rene100

Rene100 Peer Supporter

Hi there...
    I suffer from ptsd from abuse. I find if im thinking about what happened ....even if im trying to do daily activities but push away thoughts...my head shakes a bit...my meck gets so stiff i can't turn it..and my hands shakes.....ive had it checked medically ..the doctor said an ultrasound of my shoulder shows lack of blood flow..but...he said its from "clenching" muscles...ie from anxiety...so i wd say there good chance this TMS.