1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

treatment for my symptoms so far

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by evlar, Aug 11, 2021.

1. evlar

evlar New Member

Symptoms: brain fog, chronic fatigue, mouth ulcers, leg rash, tinnitus, premature ejaculation, anxiety, insomnia, (last two have cleared up since being on SSRI's).

The theme of my treatment has been taking it upon myself to figure it out/beat my symptoms on my own, as I felt let down by doctors from an early stage. The lengths I went too were dangerous and deleterious to my health. It took a lot of damage, pain and stress endured before I started to turn over the rock of mental health. Which eventually lead to me becoming a coach, and eventually lead to me a coach that recommended the Mindbody prescription.

Treatments from doctors:
    - 'have you tried caffuene'?
    - blood tests for fatigue
    - antidepressants/SSRI's. Worked for insomnia (amazingly. Very happy about that!) And overthinking/anxiety.
    - CBT-I
    - overnight in a sleep lab hooked up to all kinds of sensors... Nothing wrong!

Self treatment:
    - diets (to address fatigue): Ketogenic, intermittent fasting, elimination, carnivore, 7 day water only fast, raw vegan, Huel/powdered food only, paleo, low carb, high carb.... You name it, I've done it.
    - sleep schedule: uberman (20 minute naps every 4 hours and that's it), everyman (similar to above with a 3-5 hour long sleep at night), biphasic (getting up for 2 hours in middle of night), going to bed super early, never setting alarms, afternoon naps
    - supplements : too long to list
    - parasite purging (poisoning myself)
    - so many other lifestyle hacks/changes in an attempt to sleep better/have more energy!!