1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

TRAMADOL

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Boston Redsox, Apr 20, 2020.

1. Boston Redsox

Boston Redsox Well Known Member

Who here has taken this med during your Tms recovery journey..did it slow down your healing ? Did it help in your healing by breaking pain cycle ? I see it has antidepressant properties and a lot of people have benefited from this medication..

2. browndogisinthehouse

browndogisinthehouse Peer Supporter

I am taking it. It has helped me stop sobbing and crying with pain and focus on tms. I think whatever helps you being in less mental agony and being a place to be able to experience your emotions is good.

3. Boston Redsox

Thx for the reply browndog yes I noticed it does help but it has given constipation have only a couple days I had to stop

4. browndogisinthehouse

browndogisinthehouse Peer Supporter

You can manage constipation with magnesium like magnesium natural calm. Ibs groups have more suggestions. There is tapentadol also . You can check with your dr. There is cbd also. The main issue is try to get the pain under control to be able to focus on TMS. I understand you have been trying it for a long time and I am also and I am at the same stage. In fact it increased quite a bit in January and it is only tramadol that has brought it to baseline

5. Boston Redsox

Brown dog

I have it on stand by I wouldn't take it everyday anyway , also I been getting help from a person on this site she has been very helpful...also listen to Dan Buglio videoclip on Indifference and Mindset very very helpful there on YouTube

browndogisinthehouse likes this.