1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Tod O'Donnell - No Quit

Discussion in 'Community Off Topic' started by Eric "Herbie" Watson, Jan 19, 2014.

1. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

This is Absolutly a must see. You will cry but then you'll be filled with joy. No Quit

Dahlia and yb44 like this.
  2. Dahlia

Dahlia Well known member

Thanks, Eric. This is just what I needed today....no quit.

Eric "Herbie" Watson likes this.
  3. nancy

nancy Well known member

That video made me cry crocodile tears and still is. EXCELLENT !! We all need that attitude
    and strength. What a wonderful Dad, so glad it turned out happy.

Eric "Herbie" Watson likes this.
  4. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

Thanks Dahlia and Nancy. I was just setting there watching T.V. Something I don't do much and within like 5 minutes here comes this Story and within 5 minutes I was filled with hope and compassion. It is an excellent story and very rewarding to watch. I think we will all see a piece of us in that story. All of us have been through so much and to know when you don't give up no matter how grim the circumstances You will not loose -- Awesome -- No Quit.:)

nancy likes this.