1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

to retry the structured program

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by jwiles, Dec 22, 2015.

1. jwiles

jwiles Peer Supporter

I've tried it once and for decent results. I even lost all pain from aug till november this year after over two years of pain. I'm doing better in general these days but I still get decent pain in my hands here and there so I'm ready to try and get rid of it for good. Gonna finish the program all the way this time

Laughalot and JanAtheCPA like this.
  2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, jwiles. Maybe you dropped out of the SEProgram too early last time. Try to stick with it to the finish line this time. You made great progress before and just need to go at it again.

Also, something new or recent may have triggered a return of the emotional problem. Try journaling again to see if that may be what has happened.
    Good luck and Happy Holidays to you!

jwiles likes this.
  3. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

I'm with you, JW - went for a physical and the doc was not happy with my blood pressure reading, which has always been decent in the past. I wasn't at all surprised, I have felt like I'm physically riled up and on edge for a couple of months, and although I know what the outside stressors are, I don't believe I've fully confronted the repressed resentments involved with a huge pile of responsibilities (and the biggest one was the result of being unable to say "NO"). Can you say "goodist"?

Journaling needed again...

jwiles likes this.