1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

TMS Update

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Sofa, Apr 7, 2019.

1. Sofa

Sofa Well known member

Hi friends. Hope everyone is doing well. It's been a while since I posted.

As many of you know, I've been on a quest to seek the truth and thus determine the source of my TMS. It is hidden so deep my subconscious that I need to distract the protective portion of my brain (gatekeeper) and allow me to glimpse into the very core and find the key.

Lately I have been thinking I can do this through lucid dreaming. But alas it is so difficult to achieve a lucid dream without waking up. I've only done it once and that was years ago. And I didn't learn anything from it. I squandered the opportunity cliff diving and flying like a bird. Admittedly it was fantastic. Next time I will look for signs and seek the truth first.

I'm rambling now, but in the meantime what's worked for me is simply distraction techniques to keep me from thinking about TMS pain so much.