1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with BruceMC as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 25 TMS success stories I have found helpful, beneficial & inspiring

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by wrestlingfanforever, Aug 9, 2021.

1. wrestlingfanforever

wrestlingfanforever Peer Supporter

Day 25. Question to Ponder:What TMS success stories have you found helpful, beneficial, inspiring?

-All of the success stories in the amazon reviews of Dr Sarno's mind body prescription are VERY inspiring.

-Another success story i liked was one i came across in this educational program: Day 11. Runner's World magazine, called Mind Over Matter- it mentions TMS in athletes & i relate to that.

-The story i hold onto the most- are the several times where I have overcome this in my life.
    In 2017 when i read 'healing back pain' and miraculously stood up off the sofa after MONTHS of debilitating back pain.
    Or that time i saw a workout video on instagram and realised that 'i am capable of doing that'- and healed my TMS/ Post concussion syndrome.
    Or even in January this year when Nicole Sachs told me to 'expect a miracle' and the next day i had overcome all of my migrains and head tension 100% (It was for a week - and then it came back when my father had a heart attack, but it was the best recovery i had made and it gives me hope i can make another one.)

-Also, I cant remember if it was in Nicole Sachs 'the meaning of truth' or in Dr Sarno's 'The Mindbody prescription' but it was a success story about a woman flying to africa to have some sort of surgery on her face?? The surgery didnt work and she realised the only thing that would work was this TMS stuff. It was something like that- but i remember when i read it, my mind opened up. Does anyone know what success story i am thinking of?

Cheers y'all