1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

TMS physician in NYC?

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by resplendent elk, Jun 6, 2021.

Tags:
  1. resplendent elk

resplendent elk New Member

Hi all

does anyone know of a physician (MD) in New York City who subscribes to Dr Sarno’s teachings?

I am aware of Dr Rashbaum but he’s pretty in demand and it’s hard to get a quick appointment. Just wondering if there are other options people know about.

I’d like to rule out an actual injury (physical damage) before going ahead with the TMS approach.

I’ve got Achilles tendinitis which has all the hallmarks of TMS and I’ve had TMS pain in the exact same place before. And the pain isn’t getting better - another classic TMS attribute. It even seems to be getting worse despite my decreased activity.

Anyway any help appreciated. Thanks!

2. mbo

mbo Well known member