1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

TMS physical and mental at the same time?

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by stevow7, Mar 28, 2019.

1. stevow7

stevow7 Well known member

currently im under high amount of stress, anxiety and depression. mental health has been badly recently and im fixing it. thing is,
    this week i started a new gym program that has me squatting and deadlifting for a good amount of sets per week (16 sets squats and 8 sets deadlift) the program is 5/3/1 beginners if anyone knows about it. yesterday was deadlift day and did 5 sets and didnt felt pain or anything just fatigued and could move and do my daily stuff normally. today however i woke up and when i went to do breakfast i noticed a sharp pain in the middle lower back. it didnt came when i recently woke up because i was doing other chores but when i went to make breakfast it happened. has the time passed it slowly faded but its still there. now im worried that i might need to do a different program because this one has me doing squatting and deadlifting too much? im worried to even go to the gym to lift weights. i did went to the gym to walk in the treadmill today and the pain moved to the middle back.

i know its tms because of the hard time im going thro with my mental state of mind. but can tms show in both ways, mental and physically? we tend to say “do not focus physically but focus psychologically” but what if mental and physical are both controlled by tms? idk how to explain this last part. any question ill answer it . sorry for my english.