1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

TMS Pain in Emotional State

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by tamorli, Jul 8, 2020.

1. tamorli

tamorli Newcomer

Hello, after being introduced to TMS as an explanation for my RSI pain in both hands, I had a long overdue conversation with loved ones that was quite emotional for me (and expression of my emotions is a rare occurrence in my life). During this conversation, I experienced an extreme swelling sensation in both hands that was more intense than the discomfort I generally experience day to day.

I'm curious if others have had similar experiences in their healing journey. I'll admit that I'm not totally convinced that TMS is the sole cause of my problems but thought this experience seemed to support the TMS diagnosis. Any thoughts on this matter are appreciated.