TheJoker3131
Peer Supporter
Hi, everyone. I am continuing my recovery journey from dozens of symptoms. During this time, I found a neuroplastic Doctor who works at Barnes-Jewish Hospital, which is the top hospital in Missouri, located in Saint Louis. It is connected with WashU, one of the best colleges in the country. He works within insurance, which I know is rare for some doctors or people who work in the TMS/neuroplastic space. I was just going to share the program they have set up recently within the last few months. I saw John Metzler, MD, for a symptom: persistent swelling after surgery 4 months later, and he gave me full confidence that it was neuroplastic, and within 2 days all the swelling has gone away. I just wanted to share for any in Missouri who may be within insurance who might not have acess to other resources, as I sure know that was my situation.
www.ortho.wustl.edu