1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

TMS is a long journey, but it's worth it

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by stevow7, Sep 18, 2017.

1. stevow7

stevow7 Well known member

This is not a succesful story, since I still have stuff to conquer. But I can totally say that TMS has opened my eyes completely to a whole new experience. A much better life. Do you feel the same way? I mean, with time i realized that any symptom that comes up i just mark it has tms and continue living life ignoring it. after much effort and research, reading, learning. i came to realize that our mind is so powerful that even when you're healing your mind tries to tell you otherwise or tries to tell you something so you stop following the right path.
    finally, i discovered that with all this experience, im a much better person. my "persona" has changed to the way i always wanted, a peaceful, romantic, patient, and helpful guy. I'm much calm now and if my anger tries to kick in i just soothe myself and ask, why would i get angry for? is life support to be like this? nah i live in the present, the past is the past and the future only brings anxiety.

just something to write about.

type yes if you agree that this journey has actually change your way of thinking and living!
    have a wonderful day my friends. love you all.
    BELIEVE!

douggie, readytoheal, Ines and 3 others like this.
  2. Click#7

Click#7 Well known member

3. Ines

Ines Well known member

Yes.. totally. It's like a parallel universe has opened up. I feel normal again.

4. karinabrown

karinabrown Well known member

Yes it helped me!

Its strange to admit that facing the fact
    that my fears have a huge impact on pain and symptoms is on one hand so logical and yet
    confronting to face. Maybe that says it all