1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

TMS-ing

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Onasunday, Apr 23, 2017.

1. Onasunday

Onasunday New Member

It can be extremely difficult not to start TMSing over TMS. I joined a volleyball league even though I was still dealing with pain but figured it was a great way to start doing something I love while being physically active. The first game I could barely move or jump and it felt like hot knives were carving my right leg. Since then I've played twice more and found myself serving with no pain, jumping with minimal pain and even diving or lunging without pain. This is the kicker however...my pain is getting worse while driving and sleeping. I know from Sarno about conditioning and TMS moving but now its getting ridiculous. I feel like I'm playing Wack-a-mole with my pain. I can do push ups, volleyball and jog but can't wake up from sleep without being locked up or spasming? I still journal daily, read Steve O and Sarno when I get down or lose momentum, and try my best to stay positive. Any other suggestions?