1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

TMS - Guilty as charged

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by IrishSceptic, Apr 16, 2015.

1. IrishSceptic

IrishSceptic Podcast Visionary

If you were to present a case before a jury to convince them of the reality of this syndrome whose would you choose!? Bear in mind surgeon reports/scans must be included and presented.

This is just a speculative post to examine which is the most extreme example of a person recovering from TMS with MRI scans and radiology reports to back it up?
    People who have had multiple surgeries are the most compelling to me as this indicates the possibility of malpractice. I believe there many cases but what I'm trying to get at is cases who confound the prevailing dogma surrounding spinal issues and could not be explained away by current understanding.
    For example people with horribly herniated/protruded/extruded discs that are judged to be the cause of pain.

I'd love to see evidence presented here of scan reports etc integrated into success stories. I take people's word for it as no one is making money from posting here.

2. Colly

Colly Beloved Grand Eagle

IrishSceptic likes this.
  3. IrishSceptic

Yip I have seen the wonderful Nicole! I'm just saying it would be a cool feature to integrate detailed case studies (with personal info redacted from records etc). A point of reference. In Ms Sachs case she had Spondylolisthesis which is pretty unbelievable as it means a whole vertebrae was essentially jutting out and had a fractured vertebrae also.

4. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, Irish. I agree it would be great if we could know how a TMS pain was healed.

The Nicole Sachs interview is wonderful, as she was.
    There is quite a lot about her in the subforums.

IrishSceptic likes this.
  5. IrishSceptic

Yep shes very open about her experience, really need to get reading her book!

6. NicoleSachsLCSW

NicoleSachsLCSW New Member

Just checked in and saw this thread. I'd love to hear from you once you read it! xo

Brant and IrishSceptic like this.