1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

TMS group on Facebook

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by jazzrascal, Jul 7, 2017.

1. jazzrascal

jazzrascal Peer Supporter

Hi everybody. I've asked for permission to post this but haven't gotten a reply, so I'll just go for it! Admins, please remove it if it's not appropriate. I started this group for Steve Ozanich a couple of years ago, but it went inactive for awhile. I rejuvenated it a few months ago and it's really busy now. I guess I can't post the link, but the name of the group is TMS The Mindbody Syndrome and it has around 260 members. Check it out!

MWsunin12 likes this.
  2. Celayne

Celayne Well known member

jazzrascal likes this.
  3. Steve Ozanich

Steve Ozanich TMS Consultant

I haven't gotten any responses to my last emails either, but I'm glad to hear you are trying to help. I will visit there to see if I can help.

MWsunin12 and jazzrascal like this.
  4. jazzrascal

Hi SteveO! We're almost to 300 members now! Stop by when you can...we'd love to see you!

5. Lainey

Lainey Well known member

Hi Jazzrascal,
    I have tried to find it and the closest I come to it is finding a website by Sopher, with an intro by Sarno, but no other pages. Can you send the link to the site you are talking about.
    Thanks
    Lainey

6. jazzrascal

7. Lainey

Lainey Well known member

tnx

jazzrascal likes this.
  8. Jerpou

Jerpou New Member

I'm doing a group in French and need all translation I can find ,specialty the "Top 10 mistakes in healing from TMS from Steve Ozanich ,also in Spanish for some groups . My Spanish doesn't allow to correct Google translation.

9. mbo

mbo Well known member

hi Jerpou,

don't worry with your Spanish, I can help you. Please contact me miquelb3@gmail.com