1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

TMS equivalent?

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Mad, Oct 2, 2016.

1. Mad

Mad Peer Supporter

I still have a LOT to learn, and I'll do my google research on this, but I wanted to hear from you all...

I don't know much about this TMS equivalent business, but I've seen many of you refer to depression in regards to it. I've had issues with depression since I was about 13 or 14, moderate and relatively short bouts, generally speaking.

I'm curious about something a little less obvious, but concerning to me. It's like my feelings are flat, or very muted. When this happens I also lack motivation, my energy level is low, though I'm not exactly tired. I'm not happy, but not necessarily unhappy either.

It bothers me because it really affects the way I interact with my family.
    Can you guys shed some light on this, provide links, etc?

Alex1991 likes this.
  2. BeWell

BeWell Well known member

[Deleted at BeWell's request]

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2016