1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

TMS doc in Slovakia or nearby

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by tbag, Apr 1, 2015.

1. tbag

tbag Newcomer

Hi, I'm new to the site. Dr. Sarno changed my life over a decade ago. I just received a note telling me that a friend of a friend has some spinal movement which they think needs surgery...presumably before hitting nerves or something like that. This person is American but lives in Slovakia and is apprehensive about their medical care. I would like to be able to find a TMS doc that is in that area to examine her before she makes the decision on surgery. Any help would be very much appreciated.

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, Tbag. I'm sorry to say I don't know any TMS doctor near your friend in Slovakia, but
    suggest you have them look at the TMSWiki web site and see how others have healed from
    TMS. The Structural Education Program could be very helpful to your friend.

3. Tennis Tom

Tennis Tom Beloved Grand Eagle