1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

TMS Coaching - have you considered it?

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Adventureseeker, Jan 2, 2019.

1. Adventureseeker

Adventureseeker Peer Supporter

Hi all,

I was wondering whether some of you could help me by answering a few questions. I am taking a diploma course right now to become a Holistic Coach (with the intention to focus on helping clients heal from chronic pain thanks to the TMS method). One of my tasks involves asking people the below questions. If you've worked with a coach before (it doesn't have to be pain related - could be wellness, nutrition, sports related or something else altogether), could you help me by answering the below questions for me please? It would be much appreciated and I could also offer a free coaching session in return when I start doing practise sessions :)

Did you achieve what you employed their coach to help with?

What did you like about working with a coach?

What did you wish your coach would have done differently?

Would you work with a coach again?

Would you recommend working with a coach?

Thanks guys, looking forward to your replies!

2. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

Hard to believe, considering my advanced years, but I can't recall ever working with a coach, @Adventureseeker - however, I think this is a really interesting post and I hope you get some responses!

PS - if you're thinking of replying, you can do here, or privately via PC (Private Conversation) directly to @Adventureseeker