1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Tms came a knocking

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Boston Redsox, Jun 15, 2015.

1. Boston Redsox

Boston Redsox Well Known Member

Yesterday I decided to take a bigger step in my tms recovery. I decided to goto the lake get on a jet ski and have at it . It was a fun day of tubing fishing and jet skiing. Came home with tons of energy mowed the lawn. ( which my son promised he will do) lol. Walked the dog and then as soon as I got out of shower bang tms came a knocking I got 2 jolts to my feet. And I said tms you are becoming so obvious. The pain was enough to drop me to my bed but with a smile. The brain wants what it wants.

Lizzy, Ellen and Markus like this.
  2. Markus

Markus Guest

Well Done! Very encouraging. Can't wait to get to the water! When my feet give me trouble (which is everyday) I'll threaten then with a 3 mile (barefoot) walklol!
    Thanks for posting, I'm encouraged for you,and newer guys like myself! It's posts like these that help me remember WHY I joined this group!
    Mark

Kathleen and Boston Redsox like this.
  3. Boston Redsox

Go for it Markus. Once in awhile I go on the doubt roller coaster by I know 100 percent it's my mind doing it.

Live life as much as possible take tms with you on the ride. It will get off eventually.

Kathleen and Markus like this.
  4. Lizzy

Lizzy Well known member

Hi Boston,
    It sounds like yesterday was one of the great days!! Then, as you say, bang, it hits, but structural begins to make less sense when you have such an active day and then mow the lawn because you still have energy! That is so fantastic! Times I feel good have helped me not be as afraid when pain comes. I can reassure myself better because I believe it, because its happened to me, not just hoping someone else's story can also be mine.

We have just moved into a new place, and my symptoms have been all over, but it is so clearly the current stuff causing it, so I am not worried- most of the time!

Thanks for your encouraging message!
    Lizzy

Kathleen and Markus like this.
  5. Markus

Markus Guest

It's been 9 or 10 ten days since I posted,
    and I have had a dramatic decrease in my foot pain! Now I had dome today but, when I ignore it is goes away......

Lizzy likes this.
  6. Lizzy

Lizzy Well known member

Mark,
    Isn't it just amazing? What else is there to say? Other than yea!!!!

Markus likes this.
  7. Boston Redsox

ignore all pain, I had a tms knock at my door after pretty much painless 48 hrs I smashed my heal to the ground hard enough to dent a car and laughed

Lizzy and Markus like this.