1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

TMS and Incontinence

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by suchi, Sep 23, 2022.

1. suchi

suchi New Member

Hi,
    I learnt about TMS and cured my back pain through reading through the posts here. I started journalling which greatly helped me deal with my suppressed emotions. Now I can with a lot of relief that my back pain 90% cured which is just miraculous!

However past 2 weeks I have been having urinary incontinence. I am female aged 66 years. I never had this problem before. It so happened that I had a very traumatic break up with my best friends just before this started. We have been friends for decades and are extremely close. A silly misunderstanding led to the issue getting bigger and bigger. I tried looking for solutions but to no avail and now we have stopped talking to each other.
    I was very very unhappy, hurt and upset and still am. I have tried writing down and putting my emotions in paper to get some relief.
    And then this urinary incontinence happened. I got myself checked for urinary track infection and found i had a very mild infection. On antibiotics now.
    Could this be TMS?
    Any thoughts on this would be most welcome. Thanks.