1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

TLDR genitourinary prob

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by bggrinder, Apr 7, 2015.

1. bggrinder

bggrinder New Member

Hello,

I'm running out of ideas and I'm gettin pretty desperate. I don't know if I have a real problem or TMS-y one. I'm 24 guy, have history of depression, anxiety, TMS: asthma attacks, tennis elbow, carpal tunnel, back pain, hamstring pain. My family life is VERY fd up and been workin a crazy intense job since 20.

Back + wrist pain's gone for like 2 years upon learning about TMS but ever since then I'd get super tense, have to urinate much more frequently.

Also, my penis started bending at the base. It first happened rougly 2 yrs ago. It got worse over time and at this point its a significant angle. I visited a urologist twice he said he doesnt advice operating on it and if its working fine (lol) then its ok. I had some tests and Im healthy outside of that.

I wasnt born like that, its like normal, but it starting to bend at the base. I doubt its peryo sth disease cause urologist didnt say nothi + the bend is usually different there.

Some dude on a different forum had exactly the same thing and somebody replied.
    "it is possible you have a spasm in the pelvic region that is pulling your penis to the left."
    That was the first time I thought it might be TMS. Id link the topic if its allowed.

FWIW, I dont feel any pain/discomfort its just bent. Far as sex things go I didnt change anythin, nothin that would explain it...

I apologise for TLDR I tried to make it short

edit:
    I just remembered that after reading that post I kinda felt the angle got better. Than I had terrible day at work and it got worse.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2015
  2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Your bent penis is almost funny. Forgive me. You've had it checked and the report was no structural problem, and you said it doesn't hurt and functions fine. It gets worse if you worry about it, or work or other stress causes it to angle more.

I don't think we should expect every one of our body parts to look perfect, so long as they function fine.

You may need to consider changing jobs because the one you have is so stressful. You're very young and can find something you will like better. I changed jobs often in my teens and twenties, even my thirties. I made a total switch to fulltime freelance writing when I was 40 and am still at it, and happily, at 84.

Find out what you like to do, what you might be good at, and look into a career in that field. If not changing jobs,
    spend nights and weekends on a hobby that you enjoy. That can lead to a part-time job and then full-time.
    If not, you are still enjoying it when you are away from your regular job.

3. Markus

Markus Guest

bbgrinder,I have a friend who is becoming a physician and he has Peyronie's disease which I don't believe is tms. I know the stress can effect the pelvic floor which can can several different symptoms in males (females as well but,they're anatomy may not make it embarrassing.....etc. you say you do not have Peyronie's so,that is excellent. I have pelvic pain at times due to surgery. Besides pain there are physical changes that can occur.
    Mark

4. bggrinder

bggrinder New Member

Thank you Walt and Markus, I really appreciate the responses.

Thing is this is my dream job, I love doing it. But I'm super competitive, take everything personally. So at times it gets crazy stressful. I always wanna outdo other ppl and just really hate losing.

I'm def gonna start some hobby thing, something music related. I need some relaxin outlet

Markus likes this.