1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Tired

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by Mark1122, Dec 30, 2019.

1. Mark1122

Mark1122 Well known member

I resume activity, get more pain and in correlation get more tired. Since i resumed some activity again i am exhausted. When i sleep 8-9 hours i wake up extremely tired and moody. My head feels like a tight band is around it.

Also heart is having more episodes. My pain feels like structural problems becuase everything is so logical and correct. Maybe my nerves are damaged in trapezius/arm and when i go mobile/pc they hurt more and more which causes me to be more tired and causes my heart to have a harder time.

Its a clear and logical pattern. And its getting worse and worse. I tried for like 7 months now but i only feel worse.

2. TG957

TG957 Beloved Grand Eagle

Mark, did you check with a cardiologist? If they find nothing wrong with your heart, most likely you have TMS. In addition to resuming activity, are you doing any psychological work, like journaling or recovery programs from Alan?

3. Mark1122

Mark1122 Well known member

I got an ecg and it was fine. I did the program twice and readt 3 books and some twice. But i only got worse in like 6 months.