1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Tired Exhausted in Pain Can't Get Out of Bed

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by Balsa11, Mar 3, 2022.

Tags:
  1. Balsa11

Balsa11 Well known member

I feel so sleepy and lazy.

I have so much to do and my symptoms are flaring up. I can't get the feeling of wanting to get out of bed and stressing about it makes it worse.

I have brain fog which makes me slow and unable to think clearly and I'm having cramps but my period isn't coming. I have to get an ADD screening appointment which is so stressful because I don't want my dad to know. I don't know if I will get housing in college next year. Ughhh.

I'm so stuck.

I was doing better until a week ago.

I just want to be symptom free. How do you manage the symptoms. All I deal with is work and symptoms and have no time to enjoy my life.

2. Fal

Fal Peer Supporter

First of all go to the doctors and get checked out, could easily be something small such as a vitamin deficiency. The brain fog could be from anxiety and stress in general but also could be from a food intolerance which is causing leaky gut syndrome etc.

If nothing is found, treat is as TMS. Make sure you go through the SEP on the website and follow it to a tee.

When you wake up, try not to worry about the pain. Just say something like oh hey there TMS, and then move on and do things as you normally one and concentrate your mind on other things as difficult as it may seem.

3. Balsa11

Balsa11 Well known member

Now it's mostly bloating and peeing a bit/spasms.

It goes away quite a bit when I'm not stressing so I hope I recover soon.