1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Tight Hamstring

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by Huckleberry, Feb 23, 2014.

1. jimmylaw9

jimmylaw9 Peer Supporter

I pulled my right hamstring stretching in April 2018. I got a terrific back spasm for about three weeks and ever since the spasms died down I’ve had s dull ache in my lower right glute/piriformis area constantly for two years. Gets worse with activity.

MRIs docs scans all neg.

When it’s three all the time it’s so hard to believe it’s TMS but there is no other explanation for it.

The only time I don’t feel it is if I’m so distracted by something for a short time. But that’s evidence itself for me that it’s TMS. Huckleberry I too have that ache but no palpating or sciatica.

I just have to believe as the amount of positive stories I have read about people being cured gives me the hope.

2. Bpopik

Bpopik New Member

I have been dealing with the same thing for a year and a half. Started with tight left adductor then moved to left glute lower back and hamstring. More tension and stiffness than pain but still bothersome. Always there but seems to be variable and correspond somewhat with my stress level. Had MRI, bloodwork and a few trips to doctors all came back clean. Very frustrating. You’re not alone