1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Parts Therapy Thursday IFS "Self Led" Group Meeting

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by njoy, Jan 14, 2014.

1. njoy

njoy aka Bugsy

The Thursday IFS Self Led Call is a peer group of people who are practicing IFS as self led therapy. Great bunch of folks and some excellent IFS learning goes on during every call. Thanks, Karen.

UPDATE: the contact info (previously posted, here) has changed and the time is now 8 p.m. Central (6 Pacific, 9 Eastern) Please pm me if you want the new phone number and access code.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2014
  2. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

Njoy please thank, I think it was Laura or Karen for there help . I have been trying to get that part comforted for 13 years and in like 20 minutes it was done -- complete. Im so excited. My phone just died right at the moment that you finished your session and I was wanting to tell all of you what happened so thank you so much Njoy for allowing me to be a part of your group,
    Bless You -- I Feel awesome

3. njoy

njoy aka Bugsy

Hi, Herbie: Thanks so much for letting us know that the session worked for you! We are all hoping you will decide to join us again. :happy:

Eric "Herbie" Watson likes this.
  4. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

Yes I will , Let me talk to my parts I've discovered tonight ok. There actually throwing a party and ill defiantly be back for sure. Most defiantly.
    Bless You -- Awesome, :)

5. njoy

njoy aka Bugsy

Whenever is good for you, you're welcome.

6. sparkle

sparkle New Member

Are these still taking place? Or the Sat. calls?

7. njoy

njoy aka Bugsy

The Thursday night call is ongoing. The telephone number has changed, though. Let me know if you want it.

The Saturday call petered out a while ago. Not sure why. I guess it's not easy to sustain interest in something new.

8. sparkle

sparkle New Member

I find IFS a very interesting and potentially useful system. I'd like to learn/experience more with it, and would like to join a future call, if I may.

9. njoy

njoy aka Bugsy

You'll be most welcome, Sparkle. Karen and Laura attend most meetings and they are really great to talk to. Let me know when you want to call. I'll post the current phone-in information (it changes slightly, once in awhile).

10. sparkle

sparkle New Member

Thanks. I'm actually going to be on vacation, so I'll give a shout when I'm back and caught up (yeah, like that ever happens! ;-)

11. njoy

njoy aka Bugsy

Lucky you! Have a great time, sparkle.