1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 10 Throat pain?

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by RyanD, Nov 7, 2018.

1. RyanD

RyanD Newcomer

Has anyone developed throat pain after starting this program?

Day 3-4 my low back pain went away and the throat pain developed. It’s been a week and has not subsided as I would expect a normal cold-flu.

2. hecate105

hecate105 Beloved Grand Eagle

It is very possible that it is the symptom imperative - you get rid of pain in one place and it pops up in another... Keep on the program and see if it moves somewhere else next week - if you are worried see your dr - but if they say - probably a virus it will go - then believe them.... whether a virus or tms it will probably go - but if another pain or symptom instantly pops up to replace it - then you know it is tms...!
    I get a sore throat very often at night - I start to fret that i've got a cold coming, get a bit stressed - what will i have to cancel/miss... Then I tell myself that it is far more likely to be a bit of emotional congestion and will be gone by morning.... and guess what - it always is1 Haven't had a cold for several years.....!
    Just the tms character expressing itself...!!