1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Three milestones for our forum approaching

Discussion in 'About This Site' started by Forest, Jun 11, 2014.

Tags:
  1. Shirley

Shirley Peer Supporter

Welcome ME! Member 1500! I hope this forum gives me structure to do what needs to be done, and deal with the pain caused by my mind, not the junk in my spine. I should have started earlier today, but once I saw that the wiki said it's OK not to give up pain meds I kicked some butt in the yard. I think the fact that I'm not at this moment moaning in pain means I'm already getting something out of my experience. (Stay tuned...)

2. Ellen

Ellen Beloved Grand Eagle

Welcome, Shirley!

welcomea

3. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

Welcome aboard Shirley, You will have all the support you need here. Bless you

4. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

And now 2000!
    upload_2015-2-6_0-58-0.png

5. yb44

yb44 Beloved Grand Eagle

Does Bodhigirl get a prize, a virtual bunch of flowers at least?:D Okay, she'll have to settle for a glass of beer. beerbuds

Ellen and Forest like this.
  6. Forest

I'll drink to that! beerbuds

7. Enrique

Enrique Well known member

Amazing! :)

8. Forest

And now 50,000 posts! (and 25% more members!)
    upload_2015-9-10_18-6-6.png

Combined with our Google-powered search engine at search.tmswiki.org, these 50,000 posts make an amazing community-drive reference work that people can tap into. Whenever someone has a question, they can just type their question into the search engine:
    http://search.tmswiki.org/

You can even reply to old threads (you're welcome to) and the original members of the thread will be notified by default.

mike2014 and North Star like this.
  9. Forest

A new milestone:
    upload_2016-1-27_14-25-45.png

Welcome, fbcoach, you are our 3,000th member!

It's hard to believe that in less than a year since the Feb 6, 2015 post, above, that we've grown our membership list by 50%. Thank you to everyone who makes this place such a welcoming and vibrant community, full of thoughtful discussion and authentic peer support. When people visit they site, they can see that it is a healthy community, full of inspiring people who they feel good about joining. Thank you for being who you are and sharing what you know.

10. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Very good to know, Forest. I notice new people posting every day.

Forest likes this.
  11. Forest

It is wonderful to see. Thanks for your help, Walt. beerbuds

12. mike2014

mike2014 Beloved Grand Eagle

That's incredible Forest, 50% is a substantial increase. Let's hope the next 12 months are equally as good.

Forest likes this.
  13. Forest

Yes, I'm quite excited!