1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. Bonnard is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 10 Thoughts/Progress

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Lisa, Mar 4, 2020.

1. Lisa

Lisa Peer Supporter

Treatment’s going ok - some days are better than others. Today’s been a bad day, much pain this evening which led to me being miserable and hard on everyone at home... followed by tons of guilt for being a horrible mum/wife, and inevitably more pain

I’ve started sitting still and trying to just let the pain kind of wash over me when I can, trying to breath through it. Sometimes it seems to help

I’m finding the psychological side difficult - I think there’s so much emotion buried there, that it might be impossible to sort. Journaling is helping though

I do feel the program’s helpful/helping. So much information to keep you focused and understanding. I haven’t missed a day yet

JanAtheCPA likes this.
  2. plum

plum Beloved Grand Eagle

Be gentle with yourself sweetheart.

Lisa likes this.