1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Those Things That Make Us Laugh

Discussion in 'Community Off Topic' started by Becca, Aug 22, 2013.

1. Becca

Becca Well known member

They say laughter is the best medicine (except, perhaps, after jaw surgery...) . I thought this would be a great place to share silly videos, funny articles, etc. with the rest of this community. Here are a couple videos that (for me at least) never get old (and always elicit hysterical laughter):

Ellen, yb44 and NolaGal like this.
  2. NolaGal

NolaGal Peer Supporter

Those are great Becca! I think we may have a similar sense of humor, although some of my favorite jokes and memes are reeeeally silly:

This guy is sitting on his couch watching TV and he hears a knock at the front door. He gets up, goes to the door and looks out. He thinks there's no one there, but then he looks down and sees a snail on the porch. The guy is annoyed so picks up the snail and throws it as far as he can. A year later, there’s another knock at the door. He opens it and sees the same snail. The snail is standing there looking angry and says, “What the hell was that all about?”

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

My husband found this online yesterday and I love it!

[​IMG]

3. Becca

Becca Well known member

Nola I think we do have the same humor, because that snail joke is one of my favorites!!

One of my favorite comedians (Eddie Izzard):

...and this one

4. NolaGal

NolaGal Peer Supporter

5. Becca

Becca Well known member

Hahahaha I love this! Pancake tent... tee hee :p

6. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Some great laughs here.

I too love the snail joke.

7. Becca