1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

This time it is structural

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Jules, May 8, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Jules

Jules Well known member

Just letting you know, although I believe in TMS for many of my issues, this time the shoulder issue is from an injury. Apparently, when my dog pulled hard on his leash after getting him from daycare, it separated the clavicle joint from the shoulder and created scar tissue that resulted in loss of range of motion. This actually happened on both sides, and of course I chalked it up to TMS; but after 4 months, something didn't feel right and I finally saw my doctor who took X-rays and diagnosed the problem.

I now will need to do physiotherapy and take anti-inflammatories, and hopefully will heal in the next 4-6 weeks. If in doubt, go see the doc!! bangheada;)

Tennis Tom likes this.
  2. mdh157

mdh157 Well known member

agreed........and when the doc shrugs their shoulders and says they cannot find anything, stop worrying about it. It is difficult to do, takes a lot of will power, but IMO it is doable. If I can bring myself back into a stronger mental state from where I was when this started, anyone can.

Jules likes this.