1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

This night I pray for...

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by plum, Aug 20, 2013.

1. plum

plum Beloved Grand Eagle

May I devote this thread to those who need help, love and faith.

I shall cross both worlds and post at both help and wiki that it may reach the most.

Here may we open a window to blessings, a quiet threshold for those times in life when we or our loved ones or our people need warmth, healing and protection.

May those who believe hold them dear. May those who pray shelter the hurting.

I dedicate this thread to my dear friend Eric whose light illuminates the darkness of suffering.

This night I pray for my mother-in-law who fell today and is mercifully only bruised but still so very vulnerable.

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Thank you, plum. It's a hot nearly 90 degrees in Chicago tonight but I will bask in the warmth of your prayer for tonight for everyone.

I'm glad your mother-in-law didn't injure herself in the fall.

Eric is really a blessing to us all. He really cares and offers such helpful healing techniques.

I'll join his call-in tonight now, about Steve's wonderful book. I re-read chapter one this afternoon and his messages reached me
    even more than on my first reading. So much of TMS comes from way back in our childhood, but can surface or return from current trigger points.
    Divorce in the family and financial insecurities of the 1930s were mine to reflect on.

Bless you, too.

Walt

3. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

Thanks plum - Thanks so much for the prayer
    I agree that your mother-in- law is healed
    Your whispers are striking with prophesy
    freedom is your gift- pass the power to others,
    as your gift is hard to find.
    We all don't hold castles in our words of talent and wisdom.
    Your words are enchantment no matter whom you write-
    in a still small voice, you whisper echoes.
    Travel the road lightly the journey has begun.