1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

This is it Guys, The Sarno Video -- Wow

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Eric "Herbie" Watson, Dec 19, 2013.

1. junkgrl

junkgrl New Member

I work at a library so that is my first go to place to find anything.

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Libraries have become much more as places to go for books...
    they are video, dvd, music, and magazine stores. All free or close to it.

3. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

4. Richsimm22

Richsimm22 Well known member

www.healingbackpain.com

Is this the only place to get hold of this dvd. It seems pretty steep at $89 plus shipping as I live in the UK.

Eric "Herbie" Watson likes this.
  5. North Star

North Star Beloved Grand Eagle

I think it is, Richsimm22. I did a quick peek on eBay and nothing there either. It's too bad it isn't just posted somewhere…even a subscription based website or something.

I had looked a while ago on eBay and there was nothing there either.

6. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

I may have seen it on Amazon as well, but probably for a similar price. Maybe someone might be willing to lend you a copy, but that type of thing may be best handled via personal message rather than via threads.

7. kyleisnowhere1

kyleisnowhere1 Newcomer

Hey all, I know this is an old thread, but I was wondering if anyone has a copy of the dvd theyd be willing to sell to me?
    The problem is that I live in South Africa and the website wont ship here...any help would be greatly appreciated as I feel I really need to see this lecture!

8. rcguy1982

rcguy1982 New Member

9. Boston Redsox

Boston Redsox Well Known Member

he as numerous ones on you tube

10. rcguy1982

rcguy1982 New Member

Thanks for the reply but I tried finding them and could not

11. IrishSceptic

IrishSceptic Podcast Visionary

youtube playlist of Sarno related material

12. Cap'n Spanky

Cap'n Spanky Well known member

Loved the Howard Stern video. Thanks for sharing!

13. BruceMC

BruceMC Beloved Grand Eagle

I know that Dr Sarno's lecture was available for purchase as a VHS and, I believe, on a DVD too. Therefore, it is copyrighted material. Interesting to note that at the end of his career, Dr. Sarno abandoned his group lectures and instead went with patients individually one-on-one. The group format recreated on the VHS is a great, concentrated way of learning about Dr Sarno's form of knowledge therapy though. And, yes, I think it's still available for purchase as a DVD.

14. BruceMC

BruceMC Beloved Grand Eagle

Eric "Herbie" Watson and Forest like this.
  15. StephAh

StephAh New Member

Hi Kyle,
    Did anyone ever respond to your request? I would be willing to buy you the DVD and send it to S Africa. You could pay me by Paypal, but you would also have to pay the Paypal fees. Currently, the DVD would cost me USD 60.00, including the shipping fees to me. Then we would have to figure out how you want it shipped to you and add that to the total, plus 2.90% Paypal fees. I just bought mine a few days ago. It's great!

Steph

16. RozieHolland

RozieHolland Peer Supporter

Hello everyone,
    I posted a link of the video of dr. John Sarno on the Mindbody Video Library Forum.
    It is a movie that's 2.18 hours long.
    I think you mean this one?

RozieHolland.

17. georgethee

georgethee Peer Supporter

Hi Rozie, im new here. I searched the Mindbody Video Library Forum but can't find the video. Could someone point me in the right direction.

Thank you.

18. Gigalos

Gigalos Beloved Grand Eagle

The videolink that Rozie found is no longer available, because it is a copyrighted video. You can probably still buy it at healingbackpain.com

georgethee likes this.
  19. RozieHolland

RozieHolland Peer Supporter

That's correct.I
    It is worth buying.
    Before I saw the movie I could not walk, after I saw it I walked again and the pain was allmost gone.

20. georgethee

georgethee Peer Supporter

Well then I will buy it ;)
    Thank you.