1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (now US Daylight Time) . It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Celayne as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

this is how i worked it

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Eric "Herbie" Watson, Dec 3, 2012.

  1. Eric "Herbie" Watson

    Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle


    explorer havent heard from you in a while-how r u doing
    wishing you all well on the holiday of christmas,susan walt,forest, jilly-god bless you all
     
  2. Explorer

    Explorer Well known member

    Eric:

    I am doing great! Thanks for asking. Had trouble with the wiki.

    I am 95% symptom free, but even better I have a new outlook on life. As you said initially I have some set backs mainly caused by fear of getting the symptoms back again. Or worry about getting depression etc.

    I feel very blessed to have had this experience, even though it was really hard. I am so thankful for this wiki and the support that grew from it.

    I hope to have a success story to add before too long. I am looking into doing a mini-triathelon. :D

    Happy Holidays!
    Susan
     
    veronica73 and eric watson like this.
  3. Eric "Herbie" Watson

    Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

    This is so awesome explorer-your a true warrior,you did what you had to do and it has paid off
    your a living testament to the whole tms wiki that perserverance and hope does pay
    god bless you explorer,im so happy about your race,
    i cant wait to here your success story- (your already a success)-it will be one for the books and itll help so many people ,
    your journey has already helped so many,your a blessing to this forum and so many others that visit,
    keep us informed,the inspiration is exalting....
    god bless
     
  4. Explorer

    Explorer Well known member

    Thank you, Eric!

    Happy Holidays to All!!!
     
  5. Walt Oleksy

    Walt Oleksy Beloved Grand Eagle

    Hi all of you. I'm 90 percent pain free or better.
    Now just the lower back pain off and on, and I keep telling my subcon it's
    from TMS and not structural. It listens most of the time.

    Just wish I could get to sleep faster. Usually no pain, just a very active mind
    or worry about this and that. I'm in a very large boat, with you folks as help and inspiration.

    Hope you all have a joyful Christmas.
     
    veronica73 likes this.
  6. Eric "Herbie" Watson

    Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

    Thanks walt and a merry chritmas to you to
    walt your our inspiration with your words of hope and joy
    at 90 percent youve came a long way-the other 10 percent will come with time and patience
    walt keep posting your words of joy
    i really admire you my friend-a true testament to the body will listen to the mind if we put the right
    ingrediants in-ive noticed you have all of this since we have become friends
    your storie to me about annie showed me that i could look to my pet roxie and get direction
    for my days ahead,our little ones truly are specticles to learn from -hang in there walt ,your time of complete healing
    is soon-youve came so far-just another 10%-heres a secret walt-the other 10 percent isnt like belly fat
    and almost impossible to acheive-no ,no,-its as simple as the other percentages you have accumilated
    soon it will just pop up to ya as if a guardian angel whispered in your ear-
    thank you again walt for being in the race and all the support
    god bless
     
  7. Walt Oleksy

    Walt Oleksy Beloved Grand Eagle

    And thank you, Eric, for all your help and encouragement.
    I will keep at the TMS program until I am 100 percent pain free.
    And yes, our doggies are so good to us, with their unconditional love.
     

Share This Page